It's been way too long since I last posted. I have all sorts of Christmas pictures that I wanted to share, but lets be honest everyone is past Christmas at the moment! Whats the reason for no blogging - Well - I've got two little helpers who just love to smack the keyboard whenever I get the computer out! It's usually one on one side hitting enter while the other is on the other side hitting esc, definitely makes anything on the computer difficult!
Benson and Reesie are cruising all over the place exploring and into everything! Luckily they travel together still for the most part. It's actually pretty funny to watch them. They'll be playing with their toys then one gets bored and takes off to "explore" then the other just follows. Rees finally put child proof locks on the kitchen cabinets - hallelujah for those!
The babies favorite things as of now are: their toy piggy bank with the big plastic coins, dancing with their mommy (it's a great workout) and anyone else who is around for it, diving into feather pillows, peekaboo, the fireplace (ahh!), their beds (Reesie won't sleep anywhere else!), looking at themselves in the mirror, my favorite - giving pats, cheerios!, taking baths, and of course when Daddy gets home from work.
Benson and Reesie are cruising all over the place exploring and into everything! Luckily they travel together still for the most part. It's actually pretty funny to watch them. They'll be playing with their toys then one gets bored and takes off to "explore" then the other just follows. Rees finally put child proof locks on the kitchen cabinets - hallelujah for those!
The babies favorite things as of now are: their toy piggy bank with the big plastic coins, dancing with their mommy (it's a great workout) and anyone else who is around for it, diving into feather pillows, peekaboo, the fireplace (ahh!), their beds (Reesie won't sleep anywhere else!), looking at themselves in the mirror, my favorite - giving pats, cheerios!, taking baths, and of course when Daddy gets home from work.
Getting ready for a bath
The babies dislikes: Peas - Benson actually gags - it's a little much!, waiting their turn, and leaving the bathtub - they cry every time! Luckily there aren't many dislikes.
So the highlights of our life right now are still survival, but in a different way. At least we do get out a little more, aka to baby bookworms, and mothergoose (music class), and the gym - yay!

4 comments:
Finally!
Becca, I don't know how you do it! They are so cute, but I can't imagine having two little munchkins to be chasing around. I am impressed!
Bath tub shots are classic - and that is an especially cute one!
You are an amazing mother! When I grow up, can I be just like you? :) Love ya sis!
Post a Comment